Welcome to Fatalix Industries [FXIN] and Brave Collective [BRAVE]. This guide will help you get setup with the various services offered by both the corporation and the alliance. It will also inform you of some requirements and rules while living in FXIN and BRAVE space.
Much of the guide below depends on the Eve API to function. If you’ve joined FXIN within the last 24 hours, than some steps may not work immediately.
3rd Party Tools
Before going further, you’ll need to download the following applications:
It is mandatory for all members of Fatalix to login at least one time to the corp Auth server with all of their characters. Alts can be added by clicking “Add Character” from the Dashboard
- FXIN Auth: https://auth.fatalix.com
Discord is used to communicate important information to our members. This includes pings for upcoming fleets, and general areas to chat and ask questions. There is a backup Discord comms server for Brave that you should eventually setup, but the priority should be getting setup for FXIN Discord. We do a lot of corp level coordination from here.
- FXIN Discord: https://auth.fatalix.com/services
BRAVE Core Services
Brave has its own seperate guide for all of its IT services. Please follow the BRAVE guide to get setup in the Core service, Mumble, and Slack. https://wiki.bravecollective.com/public/alliance/it/how-to-set-up
Intel and Standing Fleets
Watching and monitoring intel channels is key to surviving in null sec, especially when ratting or mining. You should always be watching these channels when active in game.
- Int.PureBlind – Pure Blind Regional Intel
You should also use Fleet Finder in-game to find the standing fleet (Brave REGION-NAME Standing) for your current region. Always join this fleet when mining or ratting.
There are a few important rules that must always be followed
- Don’t create problems or drama. We’re all here to have fun
- When running combat sites, mining, or exploring; you should be in a system owned by BRAVE. Exploration can happen in non-Brave systems, as long as the system owner is not blue to us.
- Only mine moons if they’re “public” for all of BRAVE (pinged in Slack) or rented by Fatalix (pinged in Discord)
- Please avoid flying any ships in high sec during a war. People who regularly feed highsec war targets will be spoken to about it. Please be smart, especially around trade hubs. Use courier services and/or out of corp alts to move stuff around in high sec.
- No mining, ratting, or other activities are allowed during while a Strat Op or CTA (Call To Arms) fleet is active. You need to monitor the information posted in the standing fleet and Discord.
- If flying a Rorqual is a goal of yours, read this first: https://wiki.bravecollective.com/member/alliance/industry/rorquals
- If you want to fly capitals, join the #cop-fly-caps channel in Slack. Check the Brave Wiki for skill plans necessary to join the capital groups. If you want to fly a super or titan, talk to Keith first.
Travel & Logistics
When first moving into null, it is highly recommended that you use a jump freighter service. Trying to fly ships into our home region is very risky. FXIN has its own jump freighter pilots who may be able to help for cheaper than BLT. Ask in corp chat and/or Discord.
If you need things moved around within Pure Blind, you can reach out to the corp for help, or use the above JF services.